LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND TRAINING
Everyone benefits from leadership skills, regardless of their role or job title. Leaders bring out the best in themselves and inspire excellence in others. This certificate series explores how to bring value to where you are. Courses are focused on systems thinking, building your personal leadership brand, unleashing innovation, leading change, building and influencing culture, and enhanced communication through storytelling.
WHO BENEFITS FROM A LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE?
Whether you are a leader today or see value in applying a leadership approach in your role, this certificate program offers each of the skills and key pieces of knowledge to be successful. It’s relevant to all industries and any skill level and offers a great opportunity for advancement.
LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE COURSE OBJECTIVES
Courses are focused on systems thinking, building your personal leadership brand, unleashing innovation, leading change, building and influencing culture, and enhanced communication through storytelling. Courses will cover how to:
- Deliver value from where you are.
- Identify your preferred Leadership Style(s) and be able to experiment with different styles to build flexibility.
- Learn to apply the design-thinking innovation methodology to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities.
- Learn how to develop and empower employees to proactively respond to problems, contribute innovative ideas, and actively participate in implementing change initiatives.
- Identify new behaviors that promote culture change in your team or organization.
- Build your story to capture the attention of your audience.
WHAT IS THE FORMAT OF THE BW LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE PROGRAM?
The leadership courses can be taken together to earn a Leadership Certificate, or individually if preferred.
- Classes are taught by accredited Baldwin Wallace professors.
- Courses are open enrollment and not credit earning. Courses do provide Continuing Education Units for those whose careers require evidence of continuous learning.
- Classes meet for a half or full day of learning (see individual class descriptions).
- All courses take place in the fall of 2023, and the entire certificate can be completed by November 7, 2023.
- Classes are held on BW’s beautiful campus, in Berea, Ohio.
- Lunch breaks are provided.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE PACKAGE
Register for our full suite of project management courses to get your certificate. Expand the accordions below to learn more about the objectives and specifics of each project management class.
INDIVIDUAL LEADERSHIP COURSES
Expand the accordions below to learn more about the objectives and specifics of each leadership class. Register for one or as many as you like.
REFUND AND TRANSFER POLICIES
- All scheduled classes will be held.
- Individuals who cannot attend a scheduled class can transfer their registration to a future program or another individual.
- Transfers must be completed 5 business days prior to the program's start.
- Refund Policy: Course registrations are non-refundable. Due to the preparation of these courses, we are not able to offer refunds at this time.