EXPLORE: CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Executive & Professional Development
Baldwin Wallace Executive and Professional Development provides outstanding executive and professional education opportunities. Through a unique combination of real-world experience with hands-on technical expertise, we offer education programs that are immediately applicable to you and your organization to bring positive, tangible results.
From individual professional growth courses to executive programs to organization-wide development, we work with you to select curriculum paths and individual courses that are relevant and tailored to your and your company's goals.
Browse our programs by area of study to find one designed for you.
- Foundations of Project Management
- Leadership is for Everyone
- Critical Thinking Overview
- Cultural Awareness
- Project Management Overview
- Establishing Project Scope
- Stakeholders and Driving Change
- Identifying and Managing Risk
- Building Project Teams
- Project Communications
- Project Scheduling
- Project Tracking
- Estimating Project Work
- Balanced Approach to Agile Project Management
Leadership is for Everyone
- Systems Thinking
- Defining Your Leadership Style
Unleashing Innovation Through Design-Thinking
- Leading Change and Empowering Employees
- Building and Influencing Culture
- Communication Through Storytelling
- Problem-Solving and Critical Thinking
- Data Literacy
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Workplace
- Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Analytics for Everyone!
Professional Development for Educators
Whether you want to update your skills or engage with a new field, we have opportunities for K-12 educators.The self-paced Educator PD Workshops will run with a flexible start from May 8 through July 28, 2023. All workshop fees include 1 Graduate PD Credit with transcripts issued at the end of the summer semester. Check back periodically as we will be adding new workshops within that timeframe.
Upon completion of each Educator PD workshop, attendees will obtain a Certificate of Completion along with directions to obtain an official BW transcript. Transcripts will show 1-graduate PD credit that can be used toward ODE licensure renewal. *See your Individual Professional Development Plan (IPDP) for the goals established within your district.